Join us on Memorial Day- Monday, May 30th We will be open from 10am-3pm
Show your Military ID and Ride Free We will be having a Free Hamburger Cookout
Bring your cooler with drinks and join us for a fun filled day of riding.
Track Description: We have a 1 minute + main track The surface ranges from soft to medium pack. The terrain has elevation changes and jumps between 35ft and 95ft which consist of table-tops, doubles, step-ups & step-downs. The main track is beginner friendly with jumps for all skill levels. It is generally described as a Fast Track and lap times are between 11/2 to 2 minutes.
Recommended Tires: Perrelli MT410 rear with Bridgestone M25 front Dunlop 773's or Michellin Starcross MX2's all work well.
Track Prep: The track is groomed for each practice.
Facilities: The Pit area is grass and mulch with some shade. a concrete restroom with city water and drinking fountain's. We have several sets of Bleachers for spectators that provide an excellent view.
Location: We are in the center of the Florida Peninsula on Hwy 60 between Tampa & Vero Beach, 1 1/2hrs. from either Bush Gardens or Disney World. There are Three Major chain Motels within 10 minutes of the Track as well as Super Grocery Stores and many fast food stores. There are several bike shops within a 20 minute drive.
1. All spectators must sign proper waiver prior to entering the park. All riders must register and sign proper waiver prior to entering track area and riding.
2. Only registered riders may ride. Mechanics,friends,or family members who have not registered or paid to ride , may not ride.
3. Intentional take outs or extremely ruff riding will not be tolerated.
4. Five (5) M.P.H. in pit area (Idle Speed Only) No burnouts in pit area.
5. Riders must enter and exit tracks through proper gates. We have an exit and an entrance for a reason.
6. There is no riding of motorcycles in the starting area. No burn-outs behind the starting line.
7. Riders must adhere to the instructions of track personnel at all times. riders must also obey all displayed flags immediately. If you don't know what each flags means please ask.
8. Mechanics, friends and family members may not go beyond the designated mechanics area. Children are not allowed onto track area or mechanics area at any time.
9. Use of alcohol or controlled substances is prohibited by riders. Suspicion of use, of these substances will result in an immediate ejection and possible suspension.
10. Parents are required to monitor their children and teach them these rules. If you do not want the staff to correct your child breaking any rules, you must accompany your child at all times to correct your child.
11. Bartow Cycle Sports Inc. offers no insurance of any kind, If you do not have your own medical insurance, or if you feel that the track is un-safe for any reason or, if you feel uncomfortable on the track, WE SUGGEST YOU DO NOT RIDE.
12. There is a NO TOLERANCE with fighting between riders. Both riders will be ejected, and suspension for 30 days will result.
13. At no time shall any rider, mechanic, friend or family member verbally abuse, chastise, berate, or threaten any track or park staff. The offending person will be ejected immediately. There is a zero tolerance policy on threatening, or verbally abusing staff members. If you have a problem with one of the track staff, please talk to the track manager.
14. At no time are you allowed to ride out of the Bartow motocross park. this is a major violation, and you (and everyone with you) will be told to leave the track for the day.These rules are for your and the track's staff safety.
Required gear for riding at Bartow Motocross:
Whether you are riding a Pit Bike, a Pee Wee, A mini, a Big bike, the following gear is required for all riders: Helmet, Goggles, Long pants, Gloves, and boots covering the ankles.
We suggest that you also wear a Chest Protector, Knee Pads or Knee Braces and any other kinds of protective gear.
- If you crash or stall your motorcycle-immediately push it off the track before starting.
- Lapped riders-hold your line. Do not try to move out of the way. A faster rider will get around you.
- Respect the other riders and their abilities.
- If you must cut the track, look for oncoming riders, re-enter when the lane is clear.
All pets must be on a leash and Muzzeled. If not on leash and muzzel they must be in your vehicle with windows up enough that the pet may not get its head out of the window.
No unattended pets on leashes. If you can't be with your pet then it must be put in your vehicle while you ride to ensure that no children or adults get bitten by accident.
Thank you for your cooperation